So we've made some wonderful progress over the last week, and tomorrow we will be uploading a video showing a few of the new things. It's only a few weeks until the first stage of alpha testing so we've been testing a few new things internally, including making sure Wander works on all three platforms, getting the new flight mechanics and UI into the game and making a giant amount of progress on make the planet look better.
Things haven't all been perfect though. The source control we were using turned out to be problematic, and the alternatives we have found so far seems also to have some issues. I'd love to hear if anyone has a good solution for source control in an environment with a lot of large binary files. We've also had some nasty issues with the Unity editor crashing on loading the project. Hopefully we will work out the solution to those soon so that the effect team member can get back to being productive.
Tomorrow, new video and some screenshots. :)